Nationwide Copyright Infringement Attorney
Specializing in contingency-fee representation in copyright disputes
LeJune Law Firm is a national leader in protecting the creative works of architects, photographers, illustrators, musicians/songwriters and authors. As one of only a handful of copyright infringement law firms in the country to take cases on a contingency-fee basis, LeJune helps artists preserve their copyrighted work with none of the hefty, up-front costs required by large copyright infringement firms.
Firm founder Dana LeJune possesses the credentials to obtain the best possible outcome in copyright lawsuits. He:
- Is certified in civil trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization; only 10 percent of Texas attorneys meet the rigorous requirements to be designated specialists in their field
- Is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell®, which is the highest rating given and identifies the very best ethical standards and legal ability
- Frequently is sought by colleagues around the country to share his expertise through lectures
- Has successfully tried dozens of copyright infringement cases during his nearly 30 years of practice
- Earns the respect of clients, judges and adversaries through persistence and integrity
Innovative. Energetic. Determined.
Copyright infringement attorney Dana LeJune takes a genuine interest in clients, understands their objectives, and meets or exceeds their expectations. At LeJune Law Firm, initiative, innovation, teamwork and loyalty are encouraged.
With the experience garnered in nearly three decades of legal practice, Attorney LeJune readily anticipates defense attorney strategy, and often knows it before they do. Time and time again, he outmaneuvers them at the negotiating table and in the courtroom. His broad copyright infringement practice includes:
- Architectural and blueprint copyrights
- Photography copyrights
- Graphic artist/illustrator copyrights
- Songwriter/musician copyrights
- Author copyrights
Every professional artist should know about LeJune Law Firm
Large copyright infringement law firms nearly always charge a significant retainer. Then you discover that you never speak to the lawyer you thought you hired, and the lawyer with whom you do meet does not know the law or your case or even have any experience.
At LeJune Law Firm, you meet directly — every time — with the 28-year-experienced, board certified trial lawyer you hired. The firm pledges to provide effective legal services promptly and efficiently, while always maintaining the highest ethical standards and professional integrity.
Because jurisdiction of copyright cases is exclusive to federal court, even though the LeJune Law Firm is based in Houston, Texas, you can avail yourself of Dana LeJune’s litigation acumen regardless of where you are, and regardless of where the case must be filed. Additionally, because you do not pay any fees until and unless there is money recovered (by settlement or verdict), the contingent fee arrangement is almost always more cost-effective for the client. Contact LeJune Law Firm online or at 713-489-6476.