LeJune Law Firm has a reputation for significant results in copyright infringement litigation. The firm represents architects, photographers, graphic artists/illustrators, musician/songwriters and authors. Below is a sampling of the firm’s successes.
- Photographer’s copyright lawsuit calls Bauer ethics into question
- Homebuilder Faces Suit
- PDN Online Article Harness v. Intervest
- Blackmer v. Monarch Developments
- Vane v. The Fair
- Baker v. International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Cadet Murder Case Image Suit is Settled
- Photographer Wins
Contingent fee copyright infringement lawyer you can trust
Because jurisdiction of copyright cases is exclusive to federal court, even though the LeJune Law Firm is based in Houston, Texas, you can avail yourself of Dana LeJune’s litigation acumen regardless