LeJune Law Firm has a reputation for significant results in copyright infringement litigation. The firm represents architects, photographers, graphic artists/illustrators, musician/songwriters and authors. Below is a sampling of the firm’s successes.
- Photographer’s copyright lawsuit calls Bauer ethics into question
- Homebuilder Faces Suit
- PDN Online Article Harness v. Intervest
- Blackmer v. Monarch Developments
- Vane v. The Fair
- Baker v. International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Cadet Murder Case Image Suit is Settled
- Photographer Wins
Contingent fee copyright infringement lawyer you can trust
Because jurisdiction of copyright cases is exclusive to federal court, even though the LeJune Law Firm is based in Houston, Texas, you can avail yourself of Dana LeJune’s litigation acumen regardless of where you are, and regardless of where the case must be filed. Additionally, because you do not pay any fees until and unless there is money recovered (by settlement or verdict), the contingent fee arrangement is almost always more cost-effective for the client. Contact LeJune Law Firm online or at 713-489-6476.